Vendor Edition FAQ
At Sellics we offer two seperate Amazon software platforms for sellers and vendors. Amazon sellers with a Seller Central account can use our Seller Edition software. Amazon vendors with a Vendor Central account can use our Vendor Edition software. If you’re uncertain of your Amazon seller/vendor profile, you can read our article below for further guidance:
“Changes you make to your products in Sellics VE are not synchronized automatically with Vendor Central.
However the update process is very easy: 1. With a single click export all changes made to your products in Sellics VE to an upload template. 2. Upload the template in Vendor Central – Done”
Yes, you can export your AMS data from Sellics VE.
After creating your Sellics VE account, your data is synchronized for the last 60 days. Going forward from this point Sellics VE will make your complete history of PPC data available to you.
Sellics VE currently supports Sponsored Products and Headline Search Ads.
The Sellics VE AMS Module offers a couple of advantages, e.g.
– Bid automation
– Easier reporting and campaign management
– KPI and trend visualization
– Change log
– Complete PPC history
– Use of negative keywords
– and more
Find out more:
Selics VE offers a complete solution for customer feedback management:
– Tracking all product reviews and customer questions on a daily basis
– Email notifications for product reviews and customer questions
– Management / Ticket system for handling customer feedback
– Follow up tracking for changes to product reviews and customer questions
– Feedback analytics and KPIs
– Data exports
Find out more: