Your privacy is important to us!
Which personal information do we collect?
When using our service, you may be asked to enter your name, email, address, credit card information and other details. Personal information may be collected when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order or during other activities.
Which non-personal identification information do we collect?
We may collect non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How do we use personal information?
Sellics may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage this website
- to personalize the website for users
- to enable your access to and use of the website services
- to send to you statements and invoices
- to collect payments from you
- to send you marketing communications
How do we protect your information?
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, abuse or manipulation of your personal information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, manipulation, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Transfers of data across borders
By using our service, the user agrees to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT to use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Approve opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Sellics Marketplace Analytics GmbH may update this privay policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on www.sellics.com We advise you to check this page periodically for any changes.
Sellics Marketplace Analytics GmbH
Sellics, nor its operators, are affiliated with or funded by Amazon.com, Inc. in any way.