The Amazon DSP (demand side platform) allows advertisers to programmatically buy video and display ads, both on and off of Amazon.
Its extensive reach combined with Amazon’s first-party insights into shopper behavior enable you to serve the right ads to the right audience at the right time, helping you to achieve your most ambitious marketing goals.
In this study, we examine some of the most common questions about the cost of the Amazon demand side platform, its performance, and its unique benefits. And we break down the latest performance data to see where some of the greatest opportunities for advertisers lie.
To find out more about how the Amazon DSP brings in new-to-brand customers, drives mid- to long-term demand, and improves Sponsored Products performance (19% increase in Sponsored Products conversion rate and a 3% increase in ROAS), check out our full analysis in the guide.
Part A: What the data says about 4 frequent questions around the Amazon DSP
- Question 1: Are Amazon DSP ads less profitable than Sponsored Ads?
- Question 2: How does the Amazon DSP’s time to conversion compare with Sponsored Ads?
- Question 3: What is the best way to acquire new-to-brand customers?
- Question 4: Does the Amazon DSP have any impact on Sponsored Products?
Part B: Data insights by targeting type, creative, and inventory type
- DSP performance by targeting type
- DSP performance by creative type
- DSP performance by inventory type