- Get an all-in-one view of all your important business KPIs in a single dashboard – now including your orders and revenue for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands
- See your total advertising revenue across all brands/advertising accounts or filter by a specific one
- Compare your advertising KPIs to your other business KPIs such as your shipped units and shipped CoGS
- See what’s driving your business growth – Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands?
- Determine whether your business growth is coming from advertising or organic sales
- See how your Amazon ads sales are affecting your organic sales
- Easily compare business and ad performance across marketplaces
- Get intuitive, visual insights with customizable charts
In addition to your core vendor business KPIs such as shipped units and shipped CoGS, the Retail Analytics Dashboard now includes your most important Amazon ads KPIs.
With these new elements the dashboard provides an even more comprehensive all-in-one view of your Amazon business. It also allows you to easily assess the importance and effectiveness of your advertising campaigns in driving your overall business success.
All of Your Important Business KPIs for AMS & ARA at a Glance
With this new update the retail analytics dashboard combines two data sources to make all your important business KPIs available to you in a single dashboard. One source is ARA where we harness the power of your sales data (i.e. shipped CoGs, units sold, etc.) The second source for advertising data is AMS (Amazon Marketing Services).
Either see your total Sponsored Products revenue across all brands/advertising accounts or filter by a specific one.
Get a quick overview of your business performance and trends in seconds or dive in for an in-depth analysis.
Understanding the Impact of Amazon Ads on Your Business Success
With this update the sales dashboard in the retail analytics module now enables you to compare how much revenue is generated through Amazon advertisement vs organic sales.
Just filter your summary graph for sponsored product orders, sponsored product revenue, sponsored brand orders or sponsored brand revenue and your desired comparison metric (e.g. shipped units).
Find out what’s driving your business growth. Is it organic sales or advertising sales? Discover how are they impacting each other.
In-Depth Amazon Analytics by Product
By analyzing performance on an individual ASIN basis, you’ll garner a deeper understanding of your business growth and advertising success. Go further and compare the current performance against prior periods as well. Determine the length of the time period you would like to measure – day, week, or month.
Compare Performance Across Countries and Marketplaces
Analyze and compare your sponsored product and sponsored brand performance/share by country with our customizable country comparison graph to make smart strategic and budget decisions.
Do you have any questions about the new features or suggestions for improvement? Let us know in the comments below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your feedback!