Since our last major release for Sonar and our inventory management tool, we’ve worked hard to improve the depth of functionality for our existing features.
Today we’re excited to announce a series of major feature updates for our PPC Manager, Profit Dashboard, Performance Dashboard, and a new Sonar keyword research integration with Sellics.
We’ve summarized the highlights below:
- Manage your ad campaigns entirely in our PPC Manager 2.0: You will no longer need to use Seller Central for your Sponsored Product campaigns. You can adjust bids, add new keywords, and start/pause campaigns all in real time within the PPC Manager dashboard. Our new “Smart filters” will give you exact recommendations on how to adjust your campaigns in order to improve your performance.
- North America upgrade for PPC Manager, Profit Dashboard & Performance Dashboard: For North American sellers, you now have the ability to toggle between the US, Canadian, and Mexican marketplaces. You also have the ability to see your aggregated sales from all three marketplaces in your Performance Dashboard.
- Traffic sessions and conversion rates can be evaluated (again): In your Performance Dashboard you will be able to evaluate your traffic sessions and conversion rates for your product range and also for individual products (this ability was temporarily suspended due to technical problems in Seller Central).
- New import function for cost of goods & freight costs in Profit Dashboard: You now have the ability to import your entire item cost list (as an Excel file) into your Profit Dashboard. With a single import you can now track your real-time profits for your entire product range without having to manually enter in each product’s item cost.
- New Sonar keyword research integration: The keyword search function in Sellics is now powered by Sonar. This means you can now leverage Sonars’ powerful database of over 74M keywords pulled from the real search queries of Amazon customers for your keyword research and optimization needs.
Below is a detailed breakdown of our new feature updates:
PPC Manager 2.0
New integration with Seller Central (Amazon Product Advertising API)
With the new Amazon Product Advertising API integration, we’re now able to offer our users exciting new options for PPC analysis and control. You can now manage your ad campaigns entirely within our PPC Manager, enabling you to adjust your CPC bids, add/delete keywords, etc without having to leave your Sellics dashboard.
Please note: New accounts created after January 29, 2017 will automatically feature the new Product Advertising API. For user accounts created beforehand, simply click on the ‘Click here to switch to Advertising API’ button on your PPC Manager dashboard.
New features in PPC Manager 2.0:
- Make changes to your ad campaigns directly in the PPC Manager 2.0:
You can now manage your ad campaigns entirely in the PPC Manager, and you will no longer need to use Seller Central. This means you now have the ability to manage both PPC analysis and optimization within the Sellics dashboard.
- Adjust individual and standard keyword bids: You can adjust bids for individual keywords as well as set default bids for an entire ad group.
- Adding keywords: You can now add keywords with any matchtype and bid in the PPC Manager.
- Status changes: You can activate, pause, or archive any campaign, ad group, or keyword.
- Budget changes: You can adjust your campaign budgets in real time in the PPC Manager.
Below is an example of keyword changes you can now make in the PPC Manager 2.0:
2. North American upgrade for PPC Manager (US & CAN & MX overview):
You can now analyze your PPC campaigns for all your marketplaces in North America. Simply click on the country flag to toggle between your different accounts.
3. SmartFilter – keyword optimization with auto-generated filters
Smart Filters will make it a lot easier for you to manage your PPC campaigns. Smart filters are auto-generated filters that will automatically show you campaigns, ad groups, keywords, search terms, and products that have optimization potential. E.g. for keyword optimization you can filter by a list of profitable/unprofitable keywords, low-converting keywords, keywords with a high impression potential, etc.
After filtering by campaign level (campaigns, ad groups, keywords, search terms, products), you can apply the relevant smart filter to help you optimize your PPC campaigns.
4. PPC Manager can now display keywords with no impressions
The PPC Manager is now able to display keywords receiving no impressions. This gives you the ability to focus on optimizing these keywords (i.e. by increasing the CPC bid, or integrating the keyword in the product’s title or backend search terms) to drive impressions and improve your keyword rankings.
5. New Sponsored Products (PPC) features coming soon
We will be releasing additional features for the PPC Manager in the following weeks, make sure to keep an eye out for them!
Import of goods and freight costs:
You now have the ability to import your entire product item cost list (as an Excel file) into your Profit Dashboard. With a single import you can now track your the real-time profits for your entire product range without having to manually enter in each product’s item cost.
This is particularly useful for sellers with a large product range, and/or are active in many Amazon marketplaces. Simply download the provided Excel template, fill it out, and upload it into Sellics.
North American upgrade (US & CAN & MX overview):
For your Performance Dashboard, you now have the ability to analyze the performance of all your North American marketplaces individually, and the option to see the aggregated sales for all your North American accounts combined.
New Sonar keyword research integration
The keyword search function in Sellics is now powered by Sonar. This means you can now leverage Sonar’s database of over 74M keywords pulled from the real search queries of Amazon customers for your keyword research and optimization needs.
What do you think of our new features?
Login to your Sellics account to try out the new features, or create a free test account here.
All new features are included at no extra charge, drop us a message and let us know what you think of them! If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement feel free to email us email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your feedback!