We’re happy to announce our latest new feature in Sellics, all-in-one Amazon tool: A customizable dashboard! Here’s a screenshot below.
We know how challenging it is to stay on top of your Amazon business. There are just too many things to keep an eye on: Sales volume, new reviews, PPC campaigns, organic rankings, promo campaigns and so much more. This is why we’ve created a dashboard that summarizes all the single parts of your Amazon business on one single page.
Create Your Own Custom Dashboard to Have Complete Control Over Your Amazon Business
We understand that every seller has different priorities. This is why we made the cockpit customizable.
The Sellics cockpit is not a fixed ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. Instead, it consists of single widgets. The advantage is that you can decide for yourself which widgets are relevant for you to see in your cockpit. For example: If you aren’t running any PPC campaigns, you can simply delete the PPC widget. You can also re-align and re-size each widget.
This allows you to built your own custom cockpit in which you can login every morning to check the status of your entire Amazon business at a glance!
Here are the widgets that we are currently offering
- Sales and profit: Shows the sales trend for the last 30 days as well as todays live sales data
- Performance table: Shows sales, profit, margins, units, redeemed coupon codes for various time frames
- Keyword ranking trend: Shows the aggregate changes of all your organic rankings
- New reviews: Shows all new product reviews from the last 7 days
- Sponsored Products: Shows clicks & ad spend of all PPC campaigns for last 30 days
There are more widgets coming so stay tuned!
The Sellics cockpit offers you an overview of the essentials – the KPIs you want to keep an eye on every day. However, each widget is also connected to the corresponding feature in Sellics where you can make changes to that aspect of your Amazon business. Simply click on the “more details” button at the top center of the widget and start improving your performance.
Try Sellics for free now!
August 18, 2017
November 13, 2016
September 13, 2016