Terms and Conditions
Becoming a Sellics Affiliate
- Due to security and costs reasons, we only accept affiliate requests from owners of blogs/websites/videos with fitting content (Amazon-related content).
- It is not guaranteed that you will be approved immediately after your request to join the program.
- The approval is given after a thorough review by the Sellics team.
- Only owners of relevant blogs/websites/other channels will be approved.
Sellics will provide documentation and assets for managing your promotions, including product descriptions, videos, images, banners. Please use them wisely. These assets are built to help your efforts and to sustain your conversions.
- You will receive 100% of a new customer’s first monthly payment.
- Payments are issued after 90 days, in order to prevent fraud.
- For bonuses, you will receive your payment 90 days after the bonus confirmation.
- Every conversion is verified by the Sellics team. After approval, we trigger the payment.
- PayPal is the only payment method currently supported.
- The new customer is attributed to the affiliate by the affiliate link the customer used to be directed to the Sellics website.
- All affiliates who are citizens and/or residents of the USA must provide a valid US Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) in their account settings.
- You will not receive payment for either referring yourself nor for customers with a current Sellics subscription.
- Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.